Wedding cocktail ideas are all the rage. Us Cinderollies folk enjoy a good cocktail every now and then. And a speciality cocktail at a wedding…talk about a good time! Today, we are featuring some of our favorite wedding signature drinks for you all to taste and try before your big day. We love it when there is a “his and hers” drink so you and your other half, take a night to taste test all of these yummy concoctions. We have a feeling you won’t regret it! Browse our cocktail ideas for weddings below.
Ginger Whiskey Cocktail
- 2-3 ounces whiskey
- Ginger ale
- Lime wedge
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Pour whiskey into glass. Top with ginger ale. Float a lime wedge.
(Photo & Recipe via Garnish with Lemon)
Cheeky Rose Cocktail
- Handful of rosemary leaves
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. honey syrup (equal parts honey dissolved in water)
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 oz. rose wine
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Muddle rosemary leaves in lemon juice and honey syrup.
- Add ice, gin, and rose wine and shake well.
- Strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
(Photo & Recipe via I Do Love It)
Apple Cider Moscow Mule Signature Cocktail
- 2 ounces ginger flavored vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider (store bought or homemade)
- Juice of 1 small lime wedge
- Good quality ginger beer to top off (about ½ cup or so)
- Cinnamon to sprinkle
- In a copper mug, add the vodka, apple cider and lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice, sprinkle cinnamon over the ice, then top off with ginger beer.
- Stir well and garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
(Photo & Recipe via Sugar & Charm)
Pink Strawberry Sangria Wedding Signature Cocktail
- 1 75-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- ½ cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 6 – 10 large strawberries, sliced